Our client is a full service, experiential production and design agency, with offices on both coasts of the US. They are known for creating award winning live and digital experiences, dynamic strategy and successful campaigns that deliver memorable and explosive results.
We are searching for a Senior 3D Experiential Designer to join their team in Beverly Hills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- CONCEPTING: Create working drawings, storyboards, layouts, mood boards, and mockups to evaluate and present ideas in initial project phases.
- DESIGN: Create outstanding 3D and 2D designs to demonstrate concepts in support of strategies developed for assigned projects. Efficiently manage presentation documents, digital assets, print assets, and all other creative components on assigned projects.
- PRESENTATION: Present research, concepts and designs with polished and professional visual tools and verbal skills both internally, to project teams, and externally to clients. Understand larger company goals and be an ambassador for the agency at all times.
- INTERNAL COMMUNCATION: Effectively communicate within the design process to ensure optimal performance within budget and adherence to all deadlines. Coordinate with internal
teams leading up to and during activations to ensure approved creative materials are delivered on a timely basis, always maintaining consistency and quality.
- EXTERNAL COMMUNCATION: Coordinate with outside resources, including vendors, printers, and contractors as needed for completion of the design and build out.
- REFLECT + GROW: Maintain a broad understanding of how the audience interacts with activation designs and make use of this knowledge in the development of new projects. Learn
from each new task and apply that knowledge immediately and continually. Seek out inspiration and share insights with internal teams to help educate and inspire.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years industry/agency experience in Design for experiential events + activations, marketing, or similar.
- Strong portfolio of creative work, including 3D + 2D designs for both physical + digital applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 3D + FAB: Strong skills in Sketchup and Vectorworks is a must. Bonus skills in Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, or other similar 3D modeling/rendering software is ideal. Basic knowledge of
materials + fabrication processes is preferred.
- 2D + PRINT: Expertise in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc) is required. Basicknowledge of substrates + print techniques, print file prep, proofs, and print standards is ideal.
- PRESENTATION: Google Slides, Keynote, Powerpoint, etc.
- ADMIN: Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Articulate design solutions to team members and clients effectively.
- Translate strategic vision into tangible project design deliverables that meet project needs and garner approvals.
- Multi-task while coordinating multiple projects + resources.
- Embody a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
- Be a team player who collaborates easily + brings creative momentum to projects.
- Ambitious and goal oriented. Continually striving to advance and grow within the company while also fostering the growth of junior designers.