SentryHealth partners with self-insured employers to curb medical, pharmacy, disability and workers' compensation cost while improving employee health and well-being that are in collaboration with Johns Hopkins. SentryHealth is seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to be part of our team to deliver services for clients in the Bowmansville, PA area.
Our ideal candidate is outgoing and has a strong desire to improve the health and well being of those in his or her community. Our candidate desires an extraordinary opportunity to stretch themselves beyond the regular workday expectations, enjoying the challenges of working autonomously outside the typical clinic setting and desires to be a strong voice among our clinical team. This is not a position for the shy or demure candidate.
Work will consist of acute care, occupational health services, evaluation of chronic conditions, education, coaching and health promotion. Must be self-motivated and flexible. A comprehensive training program is available and compensation is commensurate with experience. Applicants must hold a current PA APRN or PA license. Experience in both limited scope acute care and chronic disease management is desired. Experience in clinical education a plus.
- Current APRN or PA licenseure
- Graduate of MSN or above and certification for NP
- Valid BLS min (ACLS desired)
- Tech savvy, able to quickly and accurately document via the EHR, Manage smart phone communications, experience with varied medical office equipment through wireless set up.
- Efficient in Google sheets, docs, photos etc.
- Efficient within skype or face time applications.
- Flexibility and resourcefulness when technology fails you.
- Proven demonstration of competency in practice and quality patient care
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Comfortable leading small and large group clinical presentations.
- Ability to develop relationships clients, patients and their families.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, yet deliver results in a consistent efficient manner.
- Ability to present the organization in a competent, compelling manner.
For more info view our website at: www.sentryhealth.com
SentryHealth is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.