We believe that we are on the verge of a major shift in the types of assets where the world’s wealth is stored. The wealth of hundred trillion dollars stored in traditional assets is now starting to move towards various new types of digital assets and this shift requires a new infrastructure built from the ground up.
As an institutional-grade custodian, Edmund’s mission is to bridge this gap between investors, asset issuers, and digital wealth through our proprietary custody solutions. Our diverse team of engineering, finance, compliance, and product specialists boasts vast regulatory experience and a rich pedigree building secure, scalable, and regulatorily compliant software infrastructure.
Edmund is backed by RRE, Matrix, Aspect Ventures, Future Perfect Ventures, and others.
The Product team at Edmund is responsible for shaping products our customers use daily, as well as all internal products that facilitate our operations in a secure, compliant and user-friendly way. As part of the product team, you will be collecting input from customers and internal stakeholders and distilling it in an easily digestible and implementable way. You will work closely with our Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering and Compliance teams.
This position is based in Ljubljana and includes occasional international travel.
As a Product Manager at Edmund, you will:
- own product development of the key parts of Edmund's product offering from concept to launch.
- collect and distill requirements and constraints from customers and internal stakeholders to drive Edmund's product evolution as the most secure, compliant and customer-centric digital asset custody solution.
- work closely with Design and Engineering to ship external and internal products on time and on budget.
- collaborate across the organization with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Compliance teams.
- make an impact by contributing to the constant evolution of the product roadmap and business strategy.
- work closely with the Design team and inform key design decisions.
You might be a fit for this role if you have:
- experience managing technical software products from kick-off to launch.
- a practice of seeking constant improvements to existing products.
- an ability to break down large, complex requirements into manageable, easy-to-understand chunks.
- experience working directly with Design and Engineering teams.
- great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- understanding of opportunity costs and tradeoffs (in engineering and beyond).
- skills that help you explain your work, your process, and the decisions you take.
- ambition to lead projects that involve a wide variety of technologies and systems toward successful completion.
- a desire to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Understanding of and experience in financial systems.
- Experience with products in regulated industries.
You should include these in your application:
- CV or Linkedin profile.
- Github or link to open source projects.
- Link to a portfolio and a live product.
- A few words about why Edmund is interesting to you.