We believe that we are on the verge of a major shift in the types of assets where the world’s wealth is stored. The wealth of hundred trillion dollars stored in traditional assets is now starting to move towards various new types of digital assets and this shift requires a new infrastructure built from the ground up.
As an institutional-grade custodian, Edmund’s mission is to bridge this gap between investors, asset issuers, and digital wealth through our proprietary custody solutions. Our diverse team of engineering, finance, compliance, and product specialists boasts vast regulatory experience and a rich pedigree building secure, scalable, and regulatorily compliant software infrastructure.
Edmund is backed by RRE, Matrix, Aspect Ventures, Future Perfect Ventures, and others.
This position is based in Ljubljana and includes occasional international travel.
As a Frontend Engineer at Edmund, you will:
- be a part of the founding team that will launch the product into production.
- take responsibility for the technical implementation and usability of the application.
- help plan and shape the product roadmap.
- work closely with Backend, Product, and Compliance teams.
- take part in an international environment.
- build features for digital assets, where security is the top priority.
You'll be a good fit for this role if you:
- have a solid track record building and shipping usable customer-facing features.
- are passionate about delivering high-quality, secure code to our customers.
- communicate technical details clearly and concisely.
- are passionate about helping us build a highly collaborative team environment.
- Experience implementing SSL Certificates.
- Experience with frontend auto-testing.
- Experience with angular i18n library.
You should include the following with your application:
- CV and Linkedin profile.
- Your Github or link to your open source projects.
- A few words why Edmund is interesting to you.