Are you part developer (developing frameworks, tools, stubs, mocks) and part tester (building and executing performance, ability and resiliency tests) who can do root cause analysis and provide recommendations? Would you like work with enterprise applications traditionally and as well as cutting edge architectures, patterns and tech-stacks and database technologies?
Would you like to be part of a Performance Test Engineering team has access to industry standard load generation, monitoring and analytics tools. The team also believes in being nimble and using the right tool for the right job which may mean purchasing licenses for commercial tools, using open source tools or building tools ?
You would work closely with software engineers, cloud engineers, and business analysts, strongly emphasizing communication skills at multiple levels of the organization.
- Ensure quality for our customers by validating Performance, Scalability, and Resiliency in our software solutions
- Design, develop, execute and analyze automated Performance, Stability, Scalability, and Reliability tests
- Design and develop frameworks, tools, stubs, mocks to enable performance testing
- Participate in the constant improvement of our Performance Test Automation practices in CI/CD pipelines
- Debug, troubleshoot, and work with team members to find and fix software defects using application monitoring tools
- Work with business and other stakeholders to determine and define non-functional requirements
- Create reports that describe detected defects and possible causes
- Gain a technical and functional understanding of our product architecture and become part of the ongoing improvement of the performance of our enterprise systems and applications
- Identify key business transactions and build a workload model by analyzing raw logs or log analytic solutions
- Analyze defects/test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure
- Write SQL and NoSQL code as part of data setup, in order to conduct performance tests
- Ability and tenacity to take each performance issue as far as possible, often to the point of being able to suggest a fix
- 3+ years’ experience with Performance testing tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, Artillery, Locust etc.
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL/NoSQL to generate data for performance testing
- 1+ years’ experience with application monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Experience with highly resilient systems as well as performant and anti-fragility design patterns
- Exposure to Unix/Linux operating systems
- Exposure to microservices architectures
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform Products and Amazon Web Services