Do you have 15+ years experience as a CFO in the Construction industry in a collaborative team environment in multi-state and a strong foundation in financial and operational business process, profitability and efficiency improvement, implementing / upgrading ERP systems and risk mitigation?
Are you experienced in managing external audit and tax planning projects and travel up to about 5% for company business?
Collaborate with CEO and lead Accounting and Reporting, Tax, Treasury, and FP&A
Lead process to assure timely delivery and communication of periodic financial statements, work in process reports, budgets, forecasts/projections, and government agency compliance reporting
Work directly with CEO to achieve growth and profit targets and other Board directives
Direct/manage process to conduct and communicate in-depth actual to plan variance analysis (including operations and capital expenditures)
Mentor company personnel and collaboratively improve financial and operational analysis metrics and reporting with focus on strategic objective achievement
Collaborate with CEO and CPA firm to assure completion of annual audit and tax planning
- 15+ years of experience with finance/accounting/reporting including Construction job/project cost accounting
- 10+ years collaborative team leadership/management experience (multi-state)
- Track record of effective communication with internal and external executive teams
- Proven experience in strategic planning and achievement of strategic objectives
- Extensive experience in financial and operational business process, profitability and efficiency improvement, implementing/upgrading ERP systems and risk mitigation
- Experience in managing external audit and tax planning projects
- Ability to participate in US travel up to about 5%