Do you have a strong foundation of planning, managing and executing construction activities for retail properties, office buildings, apartments, and single-family homes in the Orange County area?
Must have a strong foundation of experience in restaurants, retail and commercial spaces.
In this position you will develop, complete and manage projects inline with and accordance of budgets and schedules; manage the coordination of design and construction including, but not limited to, architect, contractor and consultant solicitations and selections, design and construction document review, and construction management and administration.
Communication internally and externally with tenants, contractors, architects, consultants, and other project team members. Reporting is an important responsibility of this role providing progress reports, monitoring site supervisor work to ensure work is done properly and meeting with and remaining compliant with all local building codes and compliance requirements.
- 5+ years professional experience in in the development, construction or real estate industry related fields with a demonstrated strong project and construction management background
- Construction contract preparation
- AIA document forms and construction payment applications expert
- Understanding of lien waiver preparation, certificates of insurance, and other construction related documentation
- Design background preferred
- Understanding construction industry Billing & Invoicing