Server Administration support
- Server administrators perform numerous technical tasks on computer networks for businesses.
- A server administrator or systems administrator works with computer networks and ensures that they run efficiently by maintaining software updates, designing and implementing new system structures, monitoring server activity, and auditing server security.
Hadoop Administration Support
- Technical and functional analysis of customer implementation and integration requirements
- Provide technical support to assist the team during and post implementations
- Manage, support, and maintain database and technology infrastructure, adhering to the architectural guidelines and policies
Candidate should have at least 5 years related expereince:
- Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Hadoop platform
- Administer the Apache Hive component of the Hadoop
- L2 Server Administration Support
- L2 Hadoop Administration Support
- SQL Knowledge