GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
An innovative leader in providing staffing solutions, Eastridge Workforce Solutions, is currently seeking a Front End Engineer to join our Technology Department located in our San Diego office.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Responsible for implementing UI/UX concepts by constructing front-end interfaces and integrating them with our APIs
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing applications
- Strong analytical, creative problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to develop and interpret technical plans
- Work with other engineers on the team to improve technology and consistently utilize best practices
- 3+ years of previous experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Experience with jQuery
- Excellent grasp of CSS/HTML5 and related frameworks
It would be great if you had these:
- Experience with Back End development (Ex: Python)
- Experience with collaborating with Full Stack Engineers
- Experience with Grids (Ex: jgGrid, SlickGrid etc)
- Experience with charting (Ex: D3, Raphaël etc)
WHAT MAKES EASTRIDGE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS DIFFERENT:
Eastridge is making strides in the workforce solutions industry by offering fully integrated workforce recruitment and management programs through The Eastridge Cloud technology platform. Clients appreciate the blend of high touch-services and industry-leading technology as well as the ability to service in 50 states with international expansion on the horizon. Employees are highly engaged with a contagious culture and a well-respected leadership team. Seeing is believing, so we created a website
that helps articulate what makes us different.
The Eastridge mission is to provide people with opportunities and enrichment through work. If you are passionate about making a difference, Eastridge is for you. Be a game changer and apply now!
PERKS & BENEFITS:
At the center of Eastridge Workforce Solutions values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people and create a workplace where they can thrive. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits that are listed below.
- Eastridge has an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which is a tax-qualified retirement benefit plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a discretionary match
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays annually
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Million Dollar Matchmaker Program
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company Sponsored Volunteer Events
- Corporate Discounts: 20-60% off on certain movies, hotels, concerts, sporting events and more!
- Ability to attend one conference per year
- Work from home potential