Office PA’s are responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the office, and providing support to various departments as needed. This job has potential for growth within the company and the opportunity to shadow a position in which you would like to learn from and grow into through our PA mentor program.
- Office PA’s report directly to the Office Manager.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Going on runs for all departments and the company executives
- Shipping out packages and gear for the office
- Answering phones and greeting guests
- Maintaining an orderly office. This includes washing dishes regularly and occasionally taking out trash, organizing supply closets, and keeping the office in ship shape
- Making sure the office is stocked with food, supplies, and cleaning products continually
- Opening the office in the morning (setting out food, running dishes) or closing the office at night (cleaning up the office for the day)
- Driving a 15 pass van and parking the executives' cars
- Being flexible and ready to do whatever is asked of you!
- The perfect candidate will have some experience as an arts/entertainment intern, production assistant, personal assistant, wait staff, etc and can pick up new info quickly.
- A driver's license and clean driving record is a must.