Eastern is looking for an Assistant Editor responsible for the grouping and syncing multiple cameras, and preparing scenes for our editorial team throughout the run of our production.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Grouping and syncing of daily scenes
- Sorting and organization of B-Roll and other transitional elements
- Maintaining the organization and folder structures of a shows media volumes.
- Preparation of materials and media to online vendors, including Color, Mix, VFX, and Online.
- Exporting and encoding all media for web postings- and distributing links for cuts.
- Conversion of footage to proper working formats
- Management of all necessary tracking documents.
- Receiving media from media managers and loading to the server
Candidates Should Possess
- At least (1) year of Post experience in Reality or Docudrama genre
- At least (3) years experience working with Avid Media Composer in a shared storage environment
- Working knowledge of codecs, file delivery methods, and FTP softwares
- Editing experience a plus
- Time Management Skills
- Organization skills