Eastern’s Media Manager is responsible for the handoff of media and assets acquired in the field from the production team to the post production team.
Reports directly to the Lead Assistant Editor
Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that all media from the field is backed up according to Eastern’s protocols
- Ensure that all production equipment is working properly through the assembly of sync maps
- Consolidation of field media into the Avid workflow environment.
- Responsible for maintaining all necessary media tracking documents.
- Collection and organization of daily camera reports.
- Submitting daily media updates to inform the post production team of any issues or problems that may have occurred in the field.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all tracking documents