As a member of the leader of the Talent Team, you will oversee and manage EarnUp's Talent Acquisition. In this role, you will be the face of recruiting and work with other department leaders to develop strong business relationships. You will also develop and execute strategies for sourcing, assessing, and selecting top talent to enable the achievement of business goals and ensure acquisition of high caliber talent in line with EarnUp's core values. EarnUp is dedicated to the diversity of its team and your role will be pivotal to continuing the company's innovative practices in sourcing diverse talent including people of color and women for all roles.
EarnUp’s mission is help the 200 million indebted Americans simplify their financial lives and get out of debt. The EarnUp platform aggregates, tracks, and automates all of a consumer’s loan payments on a single platform, helping them get out of debt faster and save money.
What does the Talent Acquisition Manager do?
- Drive the recruiting strategy for EarnUp's Engineering, Growth, Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams, by partnering with senior management to understand their staffing and workforce planning needs.
- Collaborate with our engineering team, corporate leadership teams, and cross-functional partners to identify areas of talent need and help create strategic plans to meet hiring goals
- Bring to bear various channels, such as cold calling, employee referrals, sourcing tools, meet-ups and events.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to drive a fast and efficient full-lifecycle interview process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, closing candidates, and on-boarding.
- Lead innovation in the company's diversity and inclusion policies and recruiting efforts
- Provide regular updates of goals and progress.
Optional areas - if you have interest in growing beyond recruiting into other talent functions we would be happy to have your involvement. These could include HR administration/payroll, professional development, comp/benefits strategy, culture management, etc.
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Dynamic startup community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and encouraging team members
- Open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation / benefits package