EarnUp is in search of a Head of Growth, Marketing to help communicate our mission to help millions of Americans get out of debt and improve their financial lives. We’ve added several major national partnerships that give EarnUp access to millions of American consumers - we need you to put your fingerprint in helping drive massive consumer adoption through these partnerships by driving growth marketing strategy and collaborating direction with the heads of product and engineering in a fast paced environment. You’ll need to be highly collaborative, displaying cross-functional leadership and close partnership with product, engineering, marketing, sales, business development, operations, and customer service.
What will you do as our Head of Growth, Marketing?
- Owning the Growth Marketing team and drive EarnUp's future growth strategy as a senior leader within the organization
- Grow, mentor, motivate, and develop motivated, high-performing team of customer-focused, data-driven performance marketers
- Serve as an internal thought leader on all consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, ad tech, and provide expertise internally to keep the team up-to-date
- Overseeing performance marketing; build and expand core channels including, but not limited to, SEM, SEO, paid social, and direct mail to create growth across EarnUp's product and service offerings
- Collaborating with other members of Marketing and Partnerships team to synchronize monthly planning across products, and communicate and accomplish a growth vision
What will you need as our Head of Growth Marketing?
- Desire to work on a mission-driven product designed to tackle a very real problem
- A love for getting new features, messaging and channels to MVP
- Performance metric driven and passion for finding analytical insights
- Proven success with B2C consumer performance marketing (bonus points if you have done these with lower-middle income demographics and in B2B2C environment).
- Deeply analytical mindset and metric driven
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in start-ups a big plus
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
- Comfort in ambiguity, but strive to build clarity for others
- Working with sales/account managers/customer service as a plus
- Experience and success working cross-functionally between departments, particularly engineering
- Be quirky and check your ego at the door! This is a part of the EarnUp culture!
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Dynamic startup community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and encouraging team members
- Open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation / benefits package