To facilitate and foster the fast growth of EarnUp, we are in need of an Enterprise Implementation Manager. We are looking for a determined individual who is ready to put their stamp on a quickly growing and fast paced startup. One of the biggest things we are looking for in our Enterprise Implementation Manager is the passion and drive to help people. At our core, that is the most important quality in every EarnUp team member. We partner with various lenders/loan servicers who, in turn, refer their customers to us. That’s where this position comes in!
The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for strategic, action oriented, and results-driven individuals. This role will involve the full cycle of implementation from pilot/onboarding through the first customer on our platform.
What does the Enterprise Implementation Manager do?
- Develop and manage a project plan/timeline for each customer rollout
- Expand penetration and engagement within client partnerships on both enterprise and consumer levels
- Build and manage all relationships with partners / stakeholders from “execution” to executive level
- Project manage cross-functionally with many departments including product, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support. This is the key responsibility of this role, and experience here is required
- Foster an exceptional experience for partners and customers that reflects the EarnUp vision and mission
What does the Enterprise Implementation Manager need?
- 5 - 10+ years’ experience project managing at an Enterprise level
- Perseverance and resourcefulness.
- Creativity/Innovation/Flexibility - Identifying and creating unique solutions to achieve goals faster and with more impact.
- Client happiness obsession and “good client hands”, The ability to proactively identify client needs before they know them themselves and create “magical” experience for them with our team and product.
- Internal Communication - Humble and creative team member who knows when to leverage the team and when to roll up their sleeves and “make it happen.”
- Aficionado of “consensus building” with entire team to get everyone excited and focused on the right things - has to sell inside and outside.
- Project management - Organization, planning, leadership, accountability, timeliness
- A little bit of quirkiness doesn’t hurt! We are a ragtag group of individuals, and look for similar!
- Passion to really tackle a problem, and help every American get out of debt.
Why you’ll love EarnUp
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team member
- Strong company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation + benefits package!