EarnUp, winner of “Forbes Magazine’s FinTech 50 of 2016” based in San Francisco, is actively seeking a Business Development Manager to generate and nurture relationships with channel partners in the financial industry. The Business Development Manager will focus on all aspects of engagement, client acquisition, retention, market research, and territory management. The ideal candidate will not only have experience in these areas but will possess one important characteristic: Passion. We are a very mission driven company that prides ourselves in making a difference and helping every American become debt-free. If you think this is something in which you’d excel, we want you!
What does the Business Development Manager do?
- Identify and pursue business decision makers
- Generate leads for partnerships through written, oral, and face to face communication
- Attend conferences, meetups, conventions, and various events in the financial space
- Perform informative and passionate demonstrations of the EarnUp platform to establish proper channels of communication and create a positive brand image.
- Cultivate relationships with C-Level professionals across the financial space to generate a pipeline for decision makers within EarnUp
What do I need?
- Understanding and appreciation for the EarnUp brand and mission
- High-energy, detail-oriented personality with a passion for learning and winning
- Excellent presentation skills
- Comfort and experience in interactions and communications with C-Level executives and company decision makers
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- 5 years’ experience in marketing, sales or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience/vocabulary in the financial, mortgage, and banking fields
- Ability to travel 80% of the time - non-local applicants welcome!
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation / benefits package!