As one of our original engineers, you will lead, and inspire engineering across a range of exciting, new front and back end projects developing a next-gen platform for consumer finance management.
Want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team? Check.
Want to guide architecture and deliver innovative software products? Check.
Want to make a personal impact on an exciting new product? Double check.
An EarnUp Engineer should have a passion for a magical customer experience, and most importantly: to help people.
What do you need?
- Passion. At EarnUp, we help disrupt the financial industry. Our success and ability to provide an invaluable product is born from this.
- Minimum 5 years of professional software engineering experience
- High proficiency and technical leadership with front-end frameworks such as React/Redux, Angular, Ember, or similar
- Deep experience with backend technologies such as Node.js, Flask, or similar
- Have DevOps experience with AWS or similar cloud provider
- Be a good coach/mentor to other team members
- Be a team player. Openly communicate ideas and be willing to listen to peers. Give and receive continuous feedback.
- Have product sense to drive an excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. This is a start-up where we will help leverage and leverage your wide range of skills and further develop them.
- Be quirky! Our team is built from all walks of life, which helps us serve our wide range of customers!
- Ambition and drive to make a difference in the world.
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team member
- Strong company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation and benefits package!