Paying loans sucks. That’s where EarnUp comes in. One of Forbes Magazine’s “Fintech 50 for 2016,” we offer our users a convenient payment platform that intelligently syncs with their income schedules, puts aside extra cash to put towards principal, and puts them on an accelerated path to living debt-free! Through our platform, we are able to give peace of mind to anyone holding a loan. Additionally, EarnUp’s platform ultimately helps the 75% of Americans living paycheck to paycheck beat the “budgeting game” and become financially sound. With a large Series-A backing from a reputable VC, we manage over $1 billion in loans. Growing daily. We pride ourselves in being a passionately diverse team and are looking for those who take great joy and fulfilment in working for a mission driven company ultimately designed to genuinely help people.
To facilitate and foster the growth of EarnUp, we are in need of an Enterprise Customer Success Manager. We are looking for a determined individual who is ready to put their stamp on a quickly growing and fast paced startup. One of the biggest things we are looking for in our Enterprise Client Success Manager is the passion and drive to help people. At our core, that is the most important quality in every EarnUp team member
What does the Enterprise Customer Success Manager do?
- The Enterprise Customer Success Manager at EarnUp will own customer relationships during and post-deployment. They will work closely with large and impactful clients to ensure 100% product adoption and success of EarnUp
- Project manage the implementation and roll-out of the EarnUp program to EarnUp’s customers
- Works collaboratively with the growth, product, engineering, sales, and customer support teams
- Gathers product feedback and communicates with product and engineering to shape and manage product roadmaps
- Becomes an expert on all things Earnup - from the platform, to debt management, etc.
- Maintains meaningful relationships with all Enterprise partners
- Sets, tracks, and hits all metrics, goals - At EarnUp, we are big on KPIs!
- Represents the EarnUp product and mission in a positive, professional, and personable manner
What does the Enterprise Customer Success Manager need?
- 2-5 year’s experience interacting with large corporate clients in any capacity - e.g. consulting with top management consulting firm, investment bank, corporate development, or technology account management for large/enterprise accounts
- Project management experience
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solutions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with C-Level executives
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Thrive in a fast-past, ground level, ever-changing environment
- Quirkiness and to check your ego at the door - this is a big part of the EarnUp culture
- Ambition and drive to make a difference in the world.
Why you’ll love EarnUp!
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Fast-paced startup community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation / benefits package