EarnUp is a FinTech 50 winner based in San Francisco. We are actively seeking a Project Manager to help launch several multimillion dollar national partnerships. These partnerships are with leading financial services institutions and have the potential to transform the lives of millions of Americans by helping them simplify their financial lives and get out of debt. You will essentially be a “Mini CEO” responsible for all all areas of launch, implementation, performance, and building excitement within the partner organization. You will have regular contact with senior executives at the partner institutions. Passion is vital to success in this role. We are a very mission driven company that prides ourselves in making a difference and helping every American become debt-free. If you think this is something in which you’d excel, we want you!
What does the Project Manager do?
- Work effectively with teams across the company ( i.e. Sales, Partnerships) to successfully launch products to customers.
- Become a trusted advisor to clients, key stakeholders and C-level executives as you conduct client communications, build credibility and trust, promote transparency and manage expectations.
- Develop reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks and overall status.
- Nurture relationships with channel partners in a wide array of fields - primarily financial services, non-profit organizations, and technology.
- Represent EarnUp in a professional manner, particularly with Senior to C-Level Executives
- Generate and maintain excitement about the EarnUp product with channel partners.
- Acts as a “Mini CEO,” maintaining entire cycle beginning with implementation.
What do I need?
- 3+ years’ professional experience in a client facing role specializing in project management or product management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to work well and exert influence as a member of a highly integrated team.
- Proficient and experienced in a fast-paced environment. A big plus with early-stage startups!
- Most importantly: Passion be an integral part in helping Americans get out of debt and find financial freedom
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp!
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Market Rate Compensation with industry standard benefits package