EarnUp is in search of an experienced Growth Marketer to help communicate our mission to help millions of Americans get out of debt and take control. We’ve added several major partnerships in the past month, so now need you to put your fingerprint in helping determine value propositions, channels and engagement features for these exciting opportunities. You’ll need to be highly collaborative, displaying cross-functional leadership and close partnership with product, engineering, marketing, sales, business development, operations, and customer service.
What will you do as a Growth Marketer do?
- Drive individual consumers and partners’ customers to EarnUp to manage debt payment
- Drive individuals to EarnUp for down payment savings and matching
- Enable our partners to sell the EarnUp solution
- Infuse the product roadmap with outbound engagement features based on your experience, customer research & partner feedback
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Co-Founders and executive team
- Work cross-functionally with dynamic and passionate teams, including Product and Engineering to sustain, build, and scale a rapidly growing product
- Move rapidly in an ever-changing environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and product iterations
- Own the strategy and planning for the go to market of our products
- Build relationships of empathy, trust, and respect with other team members and our customers and partners
- Define success, metrics, and runway for the product
- Inspire and lead future team members to live and breathe EarnUp’s mission
- Build business case and influence stakeholders to invest in product vision
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-moving environment where creative solutions are appreciated
What will you need as our Growth Marketer?
- A love for getting new features, messaging and channels to MVP
- Passion for execution … doing the small things critical to achieve exceptional results
- Desire to work on a mission-driven product designed to solve a very real problem
- Experience with B2B2C product (can be independent experience in B2B and B2C)
- Deeply analytical mindset and metric driven
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in start-ups a big plus
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
- Comfort in ambiguity, but strive to create clarity for others
- Working with sales/account managers/customer service as a plus
- Experience and success working cross-functionally between departments, particularly engineering
- Be quirky and check your ego at the door! This is a part of the EarnUp culture!
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Fast-paced startup community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation / benefits package