EarnUp is in search of a talented Head of Product! This person will own product strategy, vision and roadmap of the EarnUp platform. This position requires highly collaborative cross-functional leadership and close partnership with engineering, marketing, sales, business development, operations, and customer service. EarnUp is in a very exciting stage with rapid growth, looking for team members hungry to put their fingerprint on a product that can help every American with debt.
What will the Head of Product do?
- Lead the vision on a product that has the opportunity to help millions of Americans get out of debt and take control of their finances
- Own the planning and execution of the product roadmap
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Co-Founders and executive team
- Work cross-functionally with dynamic and passionate teams, including Engineering to sustain, build, and scale a rapidly growing product
- Move rapidly in an ever-changing environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and product iterations
- Own the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle
- Build relationships of empathy, trust, and respect with other team members and our customers and partners
- Define success, metrics, and runway for the product
- Inspire and lead future team members to live and breathe EarnUp’s mission
- Build business case and influence stakeholders to invest in product vision
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-moving environment where creative solutions are appreciated
What does the Head of Product need?
- Deep passion for working on a mission-driven product that is designed to solve a very real problem
- Experience working with B2B2C product, additional preference for independent experience in B2B and B2C
- 7 years’ experience in Product Management
- Deeply analytical mindset and metric driven
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in start-ups a big plus
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
- Comfort in ambiguity, but strive to create clarity for others
- Working with sales/account managers/customer service as a plus
- Experience and success working cross-functionally between departments, particularly engineering
- Be quirky and check your ego at the door! This is a part of the EarnUp culture!
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation / benefits package