EarnUp’s mission is get the hundreds of millions of Americans out of debt. The EarnUp platform aggregates, tracks, and automates all of a consumer’s loan payments on a single platform, helping them get out of debt faster and save money.
Strategic Partnerships Manager
What does an EarnUp Strategic Partnerships Manager do?
- Responsible for two important functions:
- Developing strategy and to execute the on-boarding of new enterprise partners.
- Manage EarnUp’s partner relationships to ensure each partnership’s goals are met.
- Build trusted relationships with our partners across a range of functions and levels, from C-level/senior executives, relationship managers, and department leads.
- Lead partner discussions ensuring alignment of process, critical inputs, goals, and reporting.
- Track and analyze data to drive, evaluate, and communicate performance to the partner.
- Deliver cross-functional solutions by collaborating with internal EarnUp teams including: business development, customer service, business operations, product, engineering, legal, compliance, and executive management.
- Support Business Development efforts as subject matter expert on partner implementation and operations.
- Maintain knowledge with accurate and up to date information relating to policies, procedures, and industry trends.
- Provide insights of “voice of the customer” to keep EarnUp informed of industry trends and customer needs.
What does an EarnUp Strategic Partnership Manager need?
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, including the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, overcome objections, and expand business relationships with senior and C-Suite representatives.
- Exceptional work ethic, with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change daily.
- Effective project management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, with experience in MS Office and G Suite.
- High levels of empathy and humility required for this relationship driven role and for EarnUp’s customer-centered culture.
- Ability to provide thoughtful and constructive feedback on product, operations, and growth strategy.
- Previous experience in a client or customer facing role preferred.
- Passion for social impact and/or financial services a plus.
- Willingness to travel on short notice (10-20%).
Why you’ll love EarnUp!
- Customer-centered and mission-driven culture.
- A management team that makes time for your personal growth
- Opportunity to impact early stage growth for a company with terrific VC backing
- Fast-paced startup with extended network in tech, non-profit, and financial services
- Collaborative, supportive, passionate, and diverse team.
- We like to have fun! Weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district
- Great compensation / benefits package