About This Opportunity
We're looking for a talented full-stack web software developer to join our team. The ideal candidate is a motivated, curious, service-minded engineer with advanced web development skills and prior specialization in our core toolset and technology stack. Past exposure to mobile application development is also a huge plus. Once brought up-to-speed on our portfolio of client projects, you will work collaboratively with our agile production team to scope, plan, code, test, and optimize custom software applications.
- Advanced-level experience using PHP and the Laravel framework
- 3+ years of experience in a professional development operation
- Bachelor's in computer science, engineering, MIS/IT, or equivalent professional training and experience
- Capable of working productively in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to clearly document work and communicate effectively
- Competitive salary with opportunities for performance bonuses
- Clean, comfortable, and newly-remodeled workspace in Chicago's Deep Loop
- Generous monthly allowance to purchase a health insurance plan
- Flexible, family-friendly schedules with weekly opportunities to work remotely
- Unlimited paid vacation (two weeks minimum)
- Engage in lifelong learning
- Treat clients, employees and their families with respect
- Communicate frequently and honestly
- Practice emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Leave everyone in a better place than we found them
Interested applicants should complete our Google Hire form, or send their resume (PDF) and/or LinkedIn profile (URL) to email@example.com, along with a brief personal introduction and links to a portfolio or hosted collection of recent professional work.
Note: Earlybird does not accept resumes from staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not forward sponsored candidate resumes to any employee alias. Earlybird is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
In line with our values, we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability.