Are you detail oriented, precise and with communication skills?
Help us revolutionalize agriculture!
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and organisational tasks in our Polish team.
What will you do?
- Handle administrative requests and queries
- Document all receipts and invoices inside the company
- Prepare and send out invoices for our customers
- Generate routine reports of finances and other strategic data
- Help Polish CEO and management to prepare customer and sales presentations
- Cooperate with different product and Services vendors in daily work with them
- Organise and attend in company and Team meetings
- Help organising events for the customers
- Other administrative tasks as they can occur
A little about you
- You have at least 2 years experience in a similar role (some accounting experience would be an asset)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are focused on results, self-motivated and energetic
- You are organised, able to achieve deadlines with close attention to detail
- You are a team player who is supportive of colleagues and driven by working towards a team goal
- You are excellent in English and Polish is your native language
- You have valid driver's licence
What we will give
- Flexible working time and working from home office
- Helping the foundation of human society adapt innovative technology
- Working together with awesome colleagues from different countries
- Company trips to wherever we decide to go for a swim
- Above average salary
PS. Please send your CV in English!