As a sales agent, you’ll meet the farmers face-to-face and make sure that they seamlessly integrate eAgronom into their business processes.
You will acquire new customers and support existing ones. You will also identify new business opportunities by monitoring inbound leads. All this means a lot of communication, training, and sales.
You have to be motivated by working with people, excited to launch win-win partnerships with businesses, and driven by results in order to succeed in this job.
A little bit about you:
- At least 1 year of sales background (advantage if in agricultural business)
- Passion for working with people
- Excellent communication skills
- Crave challenges that make you learn and grow
- B-category driver's license
- Fluent in Latvian and English
- A network of contacts with owners of farms with a common area would be great advantage
- Bonus points: have startup experience
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive training and coaching for your career development.
- You´ll get to work in a fast-growing international company
- You’ll get to travel to the Estonian office for a week of onboarding.
- You´ll get to work in our young and talented team with amazing energy
- You’ll also get a great salary, commission, vacation days, and company trips to wherever we decide to go for a swim.
PS. Please send your CV in English!
Application deadline is 18.07.2019