Who we are:
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
With offices on five continents, e2f provides continuous translation services and managed linguistic services on a 24/5 basis. Our verticals include technology, mobile apps, digital marketing, travel & hospitality, e-learning and human resources.
We are currently looking for a scheduler for a Speech Data Collection project in Cupertino. The scheduler will work for 20 consecutive days (160 hours). Start date: ASAP.
- The Scheduler will make reasonable efforts to ensure that there are no gaps in the daily program, and that any potential cancellations are replaced on time.
- The Scheduler will keep the Moderators informed about the daily plan and potential changes throughout the day.
- The Scheduler will source suitable recording locations and follow the guidelines specified by the client for sourcing suitable properties and dealing with hosts while maintaining client’s anonymity at all times.
- The Scheduler will also – if required – back up a Moderator.
- The Scheduler will distribute digital gift cards to the Speech Data collection participants.
Skills and requirements:
- You have an administrative background.
- You are comfortable scheduling and communicating the schedule.
- You have experience as an administrative assistant and you are accustomed to using email, calendars, and spreadsheets.
- Working independently and responsibly will be key.
- You are fluent in English and you are reachable on a phone (with a very good connection/signal) during our working hours.
Attach resume and brief description of your professional experience.
All candidates must pass a language screening test. NO Relocation or Visa Assistance provided.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!