Who we are:
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
With offices on five continents, e2f provides continuous translation services and managed linguistic services on a 24/5 basis. Our verticals include technology, mobile apps, digital marketing, travel & hospitality, e-learning and human resources.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer, expert in Hebrew, who has strong software development skills.
The position is full-time (40 hours per week/8 hours per day).
* Developing natural language processing code specific to Hebrew.
* Providing input and suggestions towards innovating new approaches and new product features tailored to your home market.
* Coming up with clever solutions to complex issues.
* Automating and integrating workflow from diverse systems.
* Daily interaction with other teams working towards the same goal.
- Proficiency in Hebrew (language skills equivalent to first language and cultural awareness of specific language variant).
- Experience in classification, information retrieval, natural language processing, machine learning or related sub-fields.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, proactive and self-motivated for timely delivery of quality code.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Engineering experience and interest in diverse technical areas.
- Clear and compelling communication skills.
- User driven focus.
- Interest in embedded applications
- Ability to commute daily to the South Bay area.
- Full time availability (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week).
Familiar with Java, perl and shell scripting a plus
iOS or Mac OS X development skills.
* B.S/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
Send us your resume and a brief description of your professional experience. Please also include your expected hourly rate.
All candidates must pass a Hebrew language screening test. No Relocation or Visa Assistance provided.