Who we are:
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
With offices on five continents, e2f provides continuous translation services and managed linguistic services on a 24/5 basis. Our verticals include technology, mobile apps, digital marketing, travel & hospitality, e-learning and human resources.
What we are looking for:
We're in need of a Junior Moderator for a Speech Data Collection project in Cupertino. This position involves working upon request based on the needs of the client who may need you to work one week, then interrupt your collaboration and resume later if necessary. This would be up to 12 non-consecutive weeks.
The moderator will be responsible for data collection and data management following clients’s protocols. Moderators will be punctual and present at all times during the Subjects sessions.
That person will be responsible for:
•Configuring tools and hardware.
• Securing the recording area.
• Welcoming the Subjects.
• Ensuring Subjects sign the necessary forms prior to the data collection start.
• Introducing Subjects to the study
• Recording Subjects according to guidelines and protocols provided.
• Annotating metadata as requested.
• Following security protocols provided by client.
• Uploading and backing up audio recordings and metadata.
• Updating progress tracker and metadata files.
• Troubleshooting connectivity issues and other technical issues.
• Transcribe and annotate data if requested.
- Availability to travel within and outside the US.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Can start immediately
- Availability for up to 12 non-consecutive weeks
- Authorized to work in US
- Linguistic and data management skills
- Driver's licence
- Excellent communication
- Experience in Speech Data Collection & IT support is a plus
TO APPLY attach resume and brief description of your professional experience.