Are you always correcting other people's grammer? Did you read the previous question and you cringed?
If the answer is "yes", you are based in the San Francisco Bay Area and you speak perfect North American English, you are the person we are looking for!
Who we are:
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
With offices on five continents, e2f provides continuous translation services and managed linguistic services on a 24/5 basis. Our verticals include technology, mobile apps, digital marketing, travel & hospitality, e-learning and human resources.
What we are looking for
We are looking for American English (enUS) candidates to work onsite in San Jose or Cupertino (depending on the project) as a linguistic QA specialist. The position is entry-level and full-time (40 hours per week/8 hours per day). Rate: $20.00/hour
- Linguistic QA (proofreading and editing content in the target language)
-Transcription into the target language
- Classifying and prioritizing tasks and issues quickly and efficiently.
- Bug reporting
- Completing tasks in a timely fashion
- Analyzing data for Voice recognition.
- Proficiency in North American English (language skills equivalent to first language and cultural awareness of specific language variant).
- Ability to focus for long periods of time
- Can work in a team
- Can start ASAP
- Must be comfortable using computers and other devices
- Ability to commute daily to the South Bay area
- No remote work
- Some QA experience helpful
- Full time availability (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week).
Associate Degree or Bachelor's degree (B. A.).
Applicants with a background in English, ESL, EFL, literature, history, philosophy, logic, religious studies, gender studies, anthropology, sociology or any strongly analytical discipline are encouraged to apply.
This is an entry level position. Both applicants who have just graduated from university and applicants with experience are welcomed to apply.
Send us your resume and a brief description of your professional experience. Also explain how you acquired knowledge of the language you are applying for.
All candidates must pass a language screening test. No Relocation or Visa Assistance provided.