Who we are:
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
With offices on five continents, e2f provides continuous translation services and managed linguistic services on a 24/5 basis. Our verticals include technology, mobile apps, digital marketing, travel & hospitality, e-learning and human resources.
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for a English > Simplified Chinese Lead linguist.
- He/she is responsible for the overall quality of their language team
- Helps creating their language team with the support of the vendor team
- Monitors linguists performance
- Analyzes client feedback and complaints (sets up immediate corrective actions, investigates root causes, suggests long term preventive actions).
- Monitor client complaints KPI.
- Reviews projects in various domains and using various CAT tools.
- Performs other review-related tasks such as transcreation, glossary translation, style guide creation, LQA review for third party, test review for hiring support, review of new client tests, etc.
- Participates to linguistic quality meetings with clients and/or linguists.
- Adjusts teams according to accounts and linguists perfomance.
- Approve team vacations.
- Translates projects in various domains and using various CAT tools
- Performs other translation-related tasks such as proofreading, PDTP, testing, etc.
- Has worked in big companies as a translator
- Has a strong linguistic background
- Full-time availability
- Can work in a team
- Can start ASAP
- Skills equivalent to a native speaker of Chinese
- Average translation speed of 300 words per hour or higher
- Average review speed of 1,000 words per hour or higher
- Average review grade of 4.5 over 5 or higher.
Education and previous experience
- Minimum of 3-year degree in translation and 3 years of experience as a senior reviewer
-Master in translation .
TO APPLY attach resume and brief description of your professional experience. Please inform your availability (full-time or part-time)