The Mid-level Test Engineer shall have at least the following experience:
• At least six (6) years in test engineering or integration of modern hardware/software systems;
• Proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports;
• At least four (4) years of requirements analysis experience and in particular must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
• Understanding of basic UNIX, DOS and Windows commands.
Additionally, the following experience is desired:
• Writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports.
Required Clearance: | TS/SCI/FSP
Schedule: | Full Time
Shift: | 1
Work Site: | 2691 Technology Drive Annapolis Junction, MD