End2End is searching for an Analytic Developer to support new cloud technology activities.
- Support cloud technology adoption and integration of components into the customer's cloud architecture through taking existing Government-off-the-Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) tools and enabling them interact with systems such as MDR-1 (persistent query interfaces, ABR metadata query interfaces), GOVPORT credential queries, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, and real-time systems).
- Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Develop cloud analytics and assist in the maintenance, development, and integration of existing and emerging developed tools into the system.
- Develop cloud analytic components for the User Interface/Data Ingest design to include software requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Additional responsibilities may include support for system internals, data flow, Web user interface (UI), and/or results processing and analysis.
- Work closely with systems engineers to define and implement system infrastructure that will support hosted mission capabilities.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
- Work individually or as part of a team.
- Experience in application migration into cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and policies
- Experience working with open source cloud technologies such as Hadoop and OpenStack
- Experience with or knowledge of analytics and Piglet scripting is preferred
- Direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity
- Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders.
- TS//SCI - FSP
- Understanding of network protocols and structures