Adversaries, cybercriminals and cyber terrorists, are working every hour of every day to develop new means to compromise networks, to seize valuable intellectual property and personal data, and to gain an advantage on the digital battlefield. At Northrop Grumman, our mission is to see to it that they fail. Speed, stealth and precision - keys to controlling the physical domains of land, sea, air and space – are imperatives in controlling the cyber domain. Our talented employees make advances every day based on these imperatives and are committed to providing the most advanced protection for our customers against the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum. Our company is trusted with securing some of the most high-risk systems and continues to be the trusted provider of mission enabled solutions for the security or our nation and allies. This is without a doubt one of the most exciting times to join our team. So come join us and experience the value of performance.
Seeking a Junior Technical Writer to support a software development team. The candidate should have an understanding of SIGINT and Agile development. While general user-facing tech-writing assignments may be given, the candidate will focus on Configuration guides, API documentation, and other writing tasks related to configuring and maintaining software applications. They will work closely with the development teams, assisting with the creation, maintenance and delivery of requested materials
Must have knowledge of SIGINT software development within a DOD environment.
- Must have experience writing technical documentation for highly-technical people.
- Must have experience preparing documentation in Confluence or in a Wiki environment.
- Must have the ability to absorb and learn technical material quickly.
Experience in the generation of technical documentation relating to Intelligence Community/DoD electronic equipment and systems;
- Experience in technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources;
- Experience the production of defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems;
- Experience with technical manual standards NSA DS-83 and NSA DS-89.
Work Site:2701 Technology Drive Annapolis Junction, MD