End2End is searching for a Data Modeling Systems Engineer to support big data analytic research and engineering activities.
- Provide systems engineering support to large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems within a cloud or virtual environment.
- Provide overall system engineering expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design and/or implementation, or testing for the program.
- Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architecture to develop system requirements specifications.
- Support cloud technology adoption and integration of components into the cloud architecture.
- Interface with compliance and security organizations to investigate, guide and ensure appropriate data handling and security postures are included in requirements, design, and implementations.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, conduct feasibility studies, and identify risk.
- Facilitate the interface between customer and development teams; communicate requirements and design to developer teams for implementation; track and review development, keeping the customer in the loop.
- Review and draft white papers and technical materials.
- Experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation
- Experience in application migration into cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and policies
- Experience with or knowledge of analytics processing
- Experience with customer requirement solicitation, capture, and refinement, decomposing requirements into system and functional requirements
- Experience in defining and modeling business processes and workflows and identifying mechanisms and approaches for process improvement and/or automation
- Strong system engineering experience working with development teams as well as demonstrated proficiency engaging with senior developers
- Excellent technical, nontechnical and bridging communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with JIRA and Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Understanding of customer security and compliance regulations, directives, and policies; experience interfacing with and navigating policy and compliance governing organizations processes
- Knowledge of the formal Systems Engineering discipline and Systems Engineering artifacts
- Experience in conducting Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) and technology evaluations
- Experience with conceptual data modeling
- Experience with an intelligence community and signals intelligence mission(s), data flow, and data formats (ASDF, CoPilot etc.)
- TS//SCI - FSP