Seeking an experienced Principal Systems Engineer to provide technical support and system engineering for a data tracking and metrics system. The selected candidate will support the definition of high-level data management products to support data management functions. The candidate will work within the team and external teams to perform capabilities/requirements definition, architecture and design, technology assessments and support risk reduction pilots. Other duties will include providing input to master schedules, conducting analysis of alternatives and the creation of design documents and briefing materials in support of a product implementation strategy. The selected candidate will also be responsible for developing test plans and conducting testing of potential architectural/software solutions as part of the risk reduction activities. They will assist the software developers in requirement tracking, sprint planning and scheduling in addition to design changes and provide data flow system engineering support.
- At least (15) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of software products to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- At least three (10) years of SIGINT experience solving varied technical/scientific problems, and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives and schedule
- Experience leading systems analysis, design, test, and architecture efforts;
- Experience with SW development Methodologies;
- Demonstrated the ability to solve complex system/integration problems through innovative solutions;
- Experience briefing senior level management on technical solutions and risks;
- Basic Quas:
- Demonstrated engineering experience on programs with direct responsibility for requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical management oversight.
- Experiencing interfacing directly with the Government Program Management Office leadership (Project Manager, Chief Architect, and Technical Lead), customers and/or stakeholders regarding the continuous development, integration, testing of systems capabilities.
- Strong communication, written and leadership skills.
- Experience in diverse cross-functional teams including Government technical representatives and subcontractors.
- Experience with agile development teams and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Preferred Quals:
- Experience with data compliance rules
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices.
- Understanding of SIGINT data flows and data formats.
- Experience with tools such as NiFi and Trackstar.
Required Clearance: | TS/SCI/FSP
Schedule: | Full Time
Shift: | 1
Work Site: | Government Site