Seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator or Cyber Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction. The qualified applicant will serve as a Senior DevOps Engineer for a Frameworks contract and become part of Northrop Grumman's Cyber Intelligence Mission Solutions Division - a market leader which innovates a culture of creativity, investment, and teamwork to solve the Intelligence Community's toughest problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This team supports a Research and Development group in the development of a prototype and operational hybrid system environment. The candidate must have 9+ years of experience of Linux System Administration/Server Management. The ideal candidate will have DevOps experience that may span into elements of Systems Administration, Systems Engineering, and Software Engineering in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
The candidate maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. The candidate coordinates installation, IAVA patches, and could provide backup recovery. They are expected to develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.
• At least 9 years of Systems Administration or Systems Engineering experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration and management, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management, and general system maintenance.
• Ability to work well in a team environment with rapidly changing tasking and priorities.
• Experience in a subset of the following technologies:
o Amazon Cloud (C2S) or other PaaS-based cloud environments
o Docker Swarm
• Excellent communication skills.
• Cumulus networking/software defined networking
• Elastic Stack
• Python/Perl/Other scripting languages
Required Clearance: TS/SCI/FSP
Schedule: Full Time
Work Site: Government Site