End2End is searching for a Systems Engineer to support software solution integration and validation activities
- Utilizes Linux scripting and programming languages (e.g., Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++), for software development and software design of systems using cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and OpenStack.
- Works individually or as part of a team to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Conducts technical integration activities with peer organizations and customers.
- Understands the system at a technical level and works with peer and customer organizations to achieve integration which may include high level activities like integrating the system with a peer system, or low level activities such as assisting with a customer's data flow.
- Resolves software report problems.
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Experience with programming Languages such as Go, Python, Ruby, C, or C++
- Experience with test automation software to develop automated test beds and data sets used to validate integration of new capabilities
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (e.g., automated deployments, system configuration, testing/validation)
- Experience with Linux Scripting
- Experience with Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS) technologies such as Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Open Stack
- Experience with tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet and Virtualization
- TS//SCI - FSP
- Technical experience with data flows TCP/IP networking, Linux, Git, security plans, software architecture, etc.