Seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction. The qualified applicant will serve as a Principal Systems Engineer for a Frameworks contract and become part of Northrop Grumman's Cyber Intelligence Mission Solutions Division - a market leader which innovates a culture of creativity, investment, and teamwork to solve the Intelligence Community's toughest problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This team supports a Professional Services group and is responsible for the system engineering, architecting, and data engineering of critical NiFi systems.
The candidate Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• At least nineteen (19) years experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis; A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
• At least ten (10) years experience leading, planning, conducting, and coordinating the activities of senior level systems engineers.
• NiFi experience (Apache/Community) in installation and dataflow for baseline and custom processors, complex dataflow design with multiple expression language usage.
• System Engineering experience to include: Requirements, Architecture, CCB/ERB/Risk/Development with sprints, etc.
• Data Engineering efforts working with clients in order to stream line cloud enabling transformation efforts.
• Configuration Management (GITLAB, SCM tools, processes and installations).
• SA experience to include installation and troubleshooting for PKI access, installation, and IAVA updates, software and operating systems installation and updates.
• Development and testing experience to include Java and Maven.
• Jenkins –Installation, Task Creation, and Reports.
Required Clearance: | TS/SCI/FSP
Schedule: | Full Time
Shift: | 1
Work Site: | Government Site