End2End is searching for a web developer to support mission infrastructure activities.
- Implement back-end supporting systems (i.e. REST endpoints) in Node.js
- Build query systems backed by NoSQL data stores (e.g. ELK stacks)
- Host production web-sites on NSA infrastructure (CASPORT, PRESSUREWAVE, MACHINESHOP/PARTSHOP, etc...)
- Build web-sites that meet applicable Section 508 standards
- Develop new capabilities in accordance with requirements predominately using node.js server-side and vue/bootstrap 4 client-side.
- Address bug fixes for currently deployed software and perform integration and testing as needed.
- Experience working in agile software development teams.
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: vue, node.js, CSS, Java, Java Script, jQuery, PHP.
- Strong experience in implementing web applications, support services, and customer requirements
- Experience with database integration and data management
- Experience in role based user applications
- TS//SCI - FSP
- Experience with Elasticsearch