In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Utilizes Linux scripting and programming languages (e.g., Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++), for software development and software design of systems using cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and OpenStack.
• Works individually or as part of a team to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
• Conducts technical integration activities with peer organizations and customers.
• Understands the system at a technical level and works with peer and customer organizations to achieve integration which may include high level activities like integrating the system with a peer system, or low level activities such as assisting with a customer's data flow.
• Resolves software report problems.
• Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
•Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
•Experience with programming Languages such as Go, Python, Ruby, C, or C++
•Experience with test automation software to develop automated test beds and data sets used to validate integration of new capabilities
•Experience working in a DevOps environment (e.g., automated deployments, system configuration, testing/validation)
•Experience with Linux Scripting
•Experience with Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS) technologies such as Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Open Stack
•Experience with tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet and Virtualization
•Technical experience with data flows TCP/IP networking, Linux, Git, security plans, software architecture, etc.