The qualified applicant will serve as a Mid-Level Analytics Expert for a Frameworks contract.
The candidate must have 6+ years of experience as a SIGINT intelligence analyst and possess excellent knowledge and experience in DNI analysis and use of computer-based technologies that support associated trade crafts. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a DNI analyst and will be experienced in using custom computer-based technologies, tools, and databases. As a Mid-Level Analytics Expert, the individual will be expected to know how to use specific tools, troubleshoot analyst helpdesk calls, train analysts on custom tools, and support the resolution of trouble tickets either individually or with the support of engineers on the team.
The candidate will develop computer system specifications that address business requirements/workflow and that fit with the program's system architecture standards. The candidate will establish and document system parameters and formats, will ensure hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modify system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. The candidate will be capable of revising existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
At least 6+ years as a SIGINT intelligence analyst
• Experienced with analytic technical tools, both GOTS and COTS, which may be applicable to mission accomplishment
• Extensive experience as a DNI analyst and will be experienced in using custom computer-based technologies, tools, and databases
• Expected to know how to use specific tools, troubleshoot analyst helpdesk calls, train analysts on custom tools, and support the resolution of trouble tickets either individually or with the support of engineers on the team
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical or language field
• Experience in supporting a tier 1 or tier 2 helpdesk
• Experience in training analysts or other Customer users on custom tools or software applications
• Experience in the installation and end user validation of analytic tools
• Experienced in discerning and distilling operational needs into system requirements, and in matching requirements to available state of the art technical capabilities
Work Site:2701 Technology Drive Annapolis Junction, MD