Seeking highly motivated principal software engineer to lead the development, in an agile environment, of prototypes and define software solutions to support a data tracking and metrics solution. The candidate will conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with systems engineers and developers across projects to support the planning, design, development, and utilization of a final product recommendation. They will work with the team to evolve requirements, identify, define, develop prototypes and support the creation and presentation of design documents and product demonstrations. Other duties will include both COTS and GOTS product evaluation, integration, testing and Analysis of Alternatives as part of the design process for the data tracking and metrics solution. They will be responsible for managing development activities, to include Sprint planning, schedules, Jira ticket management and the tasking of the teams developers. They will ensure software standards and best practices are met by the team.
- Experience with Java
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Cloud Technologies
- Experience with XML and other data formats
- 10 years SIGINT Enterprise experience
- Demonstrated experience in researching software solutions.
- Experience with dataflows.
- Experience working with User Interface.
- Experience Providing Demonstrations of Software solutions.
- At least 15 years’ experience in the development, engineering, interfacing, software systems to include an understanding of requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, concepts of operation, interface standards, and system architectures
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies and languages
- Experience working in an AGILE environment.
- Experience Managing Software Development activities.
Key Skills (3-5) Candidates Evaluated Against
- Database Experience
- SIGINT Enterprise
- Experience with using automated test frameworks such as JUNIT
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- Experience with version control software (Git, SVN)
- Experience with or Jenkins
- Experience using the Eclipse IDE
- Experience and ability to develop strong customer elationships
- Experience with Database technologies
- Experience with Data Compliance Rules
- Experience in U/I development
Required Clearance: | TS/SCI/FSP
Schedule: | Full Time
Shift: | 1
Work Site: | Government Site