Seeking a Principal level Systems Engineer with User Experience. This person will perform as a member of the MWS/ICTOOLS team to integrate user experiences for the IC community. Projected tasking will include interfacing with IC customers and users to define requirements, performing user studies, defining and documenting graphic user interface standards for consistency and stylization, conceptualizing and designing high fidelity mock-ups and data visualizations, collecting and analyzing user metrics, and collaborating with a development team to ensure the high fidelity mockups are feasible and implemented functioning as intended. The Principal Level Systems Engineer will closely collaborate with an agile development team. They are expected to work in sprint cycles to release new features and improvements to MWS tools.
- (19) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis;
- 12 years of experience working in the IC community as a Usability Experience professional.
- 6+ years or more experience working in an agile fast passed environment.
- Able to create unified user experiences throughout a given application.
- Experienced with developing and orchestrating usability studies and addressing issues that are discovered.
- Knowledge of Java-Script.
- Experienced with adobe create suite.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS to be able to accurately communicate with developers to create a solid user experiences.
Required Clearance: | TS/SCI/FSP
Schedule: | Full Time
Shift: | 1
Work Site: | 2701 Technology Drive Annapolis Junction, MD