End2End is searching for a Senior Cloud Software Engineer to support analytic development activities.
- Work with a focused development team performing software development and system administration to maintain production, staging, integration and development systems
- Via analysis of various data sets, develop comparison and ranking analytics to provide “best fit” recommendations
- Deploy analytics and verify and validate performance
- Perform system administration on the team's production, staging, integration and development environments
- Support cloud technology adoption and integration of components into the customer’s cloud architecture through taking existing Government-off-the-Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) tools and enabling them to interact with systems such as MDR-1 (persistent query interfaces, ABR metadata query interfaces), GOVPORT credential queries, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, and real-time systems).
- Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Work closely with systems engineers to define and implement system infrastructure that will support hosted mission capabilities.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
- Work individually or as part of a team.
- Strong Linux skills
- Development experience with Java or C++
- Experience with or knowledge of analytics and Piglet scripting is strongly preferred
- Direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity
- Experience in application migration into cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and policies
- Experience working with open source cloud technologies such as Hadoop and OpenStack
- Familiarity with data formats such as XML, CSV, JSON and YAML
- Experience with TCLD and THECATALOG ontologies
- Experience using Git for version control
- Knowledge of Apache NiFi
- TS//SCI - FSP