• As Wiki/Confluence administrator, manage online content for information pages, perform WebDev coordination, updates, troubleshooting, and collect and report metrics.
• Maintain and revalidate existing content, format articles, and work with multiple resources to create and merge new content into existing templates.
• Apply and maintain classification markings for content as needed.
• As content coordinator responsible for outreach logistics for presentations, events, calendar coordination, training/briefing metrics, graphics coordination, directory maintenance, monitor and engage in customer social media, and intra-team coordination.
•Excellent communication skills
• Experience generating content, writing, analyzing, translating, and editing technical content for technical documents, reports, manuals, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences, including senior management.
• Experience creating document templates and formatting content into standardized formats
• Proficient with word processing and presentation software (MS Word/MS PowerPoint)
• Proficient in entering, editing and merging wiki content (Confluence preferred)
• Experience collecting and reporting metrics
• Experience applying and maintaining document classification markings
• Experience using and monitoring customer social media outlets
• Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders