Come join our team, and together we’ll realize the true potential of gene therapy!
Who we are
Dyno Therapeutics is a Cambridge based, VC-backed biotech startup that uses next-gen DNA technologies and machine learning to engineer Adeno-associated Virus (AAV) capsids for the effective delivery of gene therapies.
What we offer you
As a member of our quickly growing company, you’ll help us shape Dyno into a startup that takes its scientific mission seriously and provides a positive and supportive workplace environment. Dyno will have the opportunity to benefit from your insight, skills, and talent while enriching your professional and scientific experience as we grow the company together.
At Dyno, we are expanding the boundaries of gene therapy. AAV capsids are currently the vector of choice for gene therapy, but they are only a starting point in the gene therapy revolution. Dyno aims to dramatically extend the reach of gene therapy by overcoming the limitations of existing AAV capsids, allowing more therapies to reach the clinic. Doing so will enable treatment for millions of patients with currently incurable, often disabling and deadly diseases.
Dyno’s groundbreaking engineering pipeline harnesses advances in DNA library synthesis, high-throughput sequencing, and machine learning to generate transformative gene therapy vectors. We target the major barriers that separate AAV gene therapy research from real-world therapies, including delivery efficiency, tissue and cell-type specificity, immune evasion, and more. Our vectors will accelerate the transition of gene therapies from the lab to the clinic for the benefit of patients worldwide.
Dyno is located near Kendall Square in Cambridge. Situated within the dynamic LabCentral community, Dyno is working alongside other startups that are also creating the future of biomedicine.
Head of Program & Alliance Management
Dyno Therapeutics is looking for an experienced Head of Program and Alliance Management to integrate internal research programs and external research alliances. We are interested in candidates that can thrive in a start-up environment and play a broad role. The ideal candidate will also have a strong background in one or more aspects of drug development. This is a hands-on role in a fast growing organization.
This is a leadership role offering the unique opportunity to build a Program & Alliance Management function in a rapidly growing organization.
- Develop systems for managing multiple research projects including workflow efficiencies, decision making, risk management and prioritizations.
- Integrate internal program plans across all areas of research
- Ensure programs are reviewed and tracked to meet company goals
- Provide guidance to the organization on program and project management best practices.
- Provide direct management for research alliances, ensuring that objectives are achieved, company assets are projected, and opportunities to enhance alliance value are brought forward.
- Establish alliance management systems to ensure collaboration agreements are executed in accordance with contracts
- Build alliance management systems to align internal research with external collaborations
- Provide guidance to the organization on alliance best practices, collaborative problem solving, and conflict management.
- Degree related to pharmaceutical sciences, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years program & alliance management experience in the biopharmaceutical industry (ASAP and/or PMI certification preferred)
- 8+ years overall experience in drug development in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of the drug development process
- Proficient in project management, resource planning, and organizational skills
- Highly collaborative team player who fosters open communication, facilitates mutual understanding and cooperation with all stakeholders
- Diplomatic and able to ensure appropriate information sharing with partners
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others from a position of influence, negotiate conflict situations, and to forge consensus between differing viewpoints
- Self-disciplined individual who is able to work independently and apply good judgment across a variety of issues
- Results-oriented thinking in finding creative solutions and forging a path forward
- Team-oriented with the ability to foster mutual understanding and cooperation across many disciplines and levels