Dwelo is changing the way people live and work in apartments. We are building a reliable, secure, and ever-growing
smart device platform that enables apartment residents to live in a smart home and owners and managers to improve the operational efficiency of their properties. Residents in Dwelo communities can control their locks, lights, thermostats and more from their Dwelo mobile and voice apps, while managers use the web portal to reduce property-wide energy use, streamline access for maintenance workers, and limit the risk of floods and extreme temperature events. Our commitment to customer experience has helped us grow more than 20x the last three years, and we have raised more than $20M to achieve our vision. Dwelo is being installed in over 200 communities across the country from Miami to Seattle, and major companies are trying to emulate our success. What we do is new, what we do is hard, and what we do is fun - and we want you to join us!
As a Regional Sales Manager at Dwelo, you’ll drive Dwelo’s growth by turning prospects into happy customers and expanding existing customers’ use of our platform. You are experienced engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of mid-market and enterprise companies. You’ll use your deep understanding of the buyer journey to lead consultative, value driven sales cycles in highly competitive situations. Prospecting into greenfield markets excites you and you’re capable of independently sourcing and closing deals. You take pride in contributing to the evolution of our sales process, value proposition, and product.
- Close and expand business with mid-market and enterprise companies across a defined territory
- Develop prospecting strategies to generate opportunities with existing and prospective customers
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders at existing and prospective customer accounts
- Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Lead and contribute to projects to refine our sales process
- MUST-HAVE Experience in the multi-family industry and a network of relationships
- Strong relationships in the industry and a bias towards relationship building
- Track record of success in complex sales, ideally mid-market to enterprise level
- May work remotely in respective market
- SaaS sales experience (nice-to-have)
- Startup experience (nice-to-have)
Personal Success Indicators
- Business Acumen
- Executive Presence
Why Dwelo is Awesome
- Amazing team
- Solid product-market fit
- Financially sound and growing
- Career trajectory
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision
- 401k Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Lunches and Food Trucks
- Qualified candidates MUST have experience selling to MULTI-FAMILY space.
- This is an INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR sales role, i.e. an account executive role, NOT a MANAGEMENT role.