Dwelo is changing the way people live and work in apartments. We are building a reliable, secure, and ever-growing smart device platform that enables apartment residents to live in a smart home and owners and managers to improve the operational efficiency of their properties. Residents in Dwelo communities can control their locks, lights, thermostats and more from their Dwelo mobile and voice apps, while managers use the web portal to reduce property-wide energy use, streamline access for maintenance workers, and limit the risk of floods and extreme temperature events. Our commitment to customer experience has helped us grow more than 20x the last three years, and we have raised more than $20M to achieve our vision. Dwelo is being installed in over 200 communities across the country from Miami to Seattle, and major companies are trying to emulate our success. What we do is new, what we do is hard, and what we do is fun - and we want you to join us!
As a Dwelo Field Technician, you are a member of the the front-line team that services of Dwelo’s physical products. You will be responsible for installing Dwelo's physical products in apartments. You will visit customers' homes to troubleshoot issues and repair Dwelo systems. You will deliver Dwelo products to new construction sites. You will keep timely and accurate records of the work you perform. You will represent Dwelo's 'Care More' values when interacting with customers. We're looking for star players who take deep pride in their installation and technical skills, as well as their customer service skills. This will be a challenging role, with significant upside in both career trajectory and financial compensation.
OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to install 5-7 Dwelo systems per day
- Keep 100% accurate records in Salesforce of all install and service work performed
- Teach residents how to setup a Dwelo account, use the physical smart devices, and navigate the mobile app
- Independently troubleshoot and repair or replace each component in the Dwelo system
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
- A people person who enjoys interacting with and educating customers
- Someone who is well organized and efficient with their time
- A craftsman who takes pride in the quality of their work
- A problem solver with a knack for breaking down problems and isolating variables
- Someone who feels fulfillment in working with their hands
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- A starting wage of $19/hour
- 1099 Contract Based
- Need to Provide Your Own Tools and Computer (If you do not have this, we can provide but you would pay Dwelo back)
- Gas stipend + bonus pay for travel and relocation available