A navigator to propel a world-class team on a world-changing mission.
Duolingo is the most popular language learning application in the world, with over 300 million users. We are passionate about education, fact-based decision making, and elegant solutions to cross-functional problems; if that sounds like you, then come join us as we build the next-generation learning company!
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience in our product
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for optimization
- Be responsible for hitting the key performance indicators you are entrusted with
- Currently pursuing Master’s or Doctorate degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or related field (Graduating in 2020 or sooner)
- Professional experience software product management or in highly related areas, such as software engineering, design, data analysis, language learning, or brand management.
- Experience leading projects and teams in a professional setting
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Jointly pursuing (or already hold) another advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or related field