Help grow the world’s most popular language learning platform.
Duolingo is the most popular language learning application in the world, with over 300 million users and hundreds of billions of data points. We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding elegant solutions to complex problems. While we take our mission to heart, we don’t take ourselves too seriously; we are creative, and we have fun at work everyday. If this sounds like you, then come help us build the next-generation learning company!
As part of our marketing team you will focus on paid acquisition of free users and subscribers. Helping drive Duolingo’s user growth, you'll be able to immediately see the impact of your work and help us advance our mission of making language learning accessible to everyone.
- Explore and identify new opportunities and strategies for Duolingo and it’s portfolio (including Duolingo’s flagship learning app, Kids app, and the Duolingo English Test) that will assist with scaling our acquisition and business growth efforts sustainably
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated into the team's workflow
- Leverage resources across Marketing, Product, Finance, Data Science, and Engineering to intelligently scale acquisition efforts
- Manage day to day communication with third party vendors and key partners (e.g. resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights
- 2+ years of tactical performance marketing experience, strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem and/or subscription landscape with a proven track record driving high ROI growth (experience in managing at least one of these channels: search, social, programmatic and ad networks)
- Ability to work independently to explore and identify new partners, build partnership and execute
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.)
- Data oriented, having a sound understanding of mobile user behavior and its analytics, can monitor and execute campaigns based on performance data
- Fluency in multiple languages and a passion for EdTech
- Experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with mobile attribution partners (Adjust, Kochava, AppsFlyer, Tune)
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus